Petty Procrastination

Hello lovelies!

So here I am, not doing work, yet again. Even though now I have used this handy add-on for Firefox called "Leechblock" which is, for all you Mac kids out there, like Self Control. You set it for a period of time, an hour for me right now, and pick sites that you don't want to go on but know you will anyway and probably spend hours on not doing the final that is looming over your head due at 11:55 tonight.

I should probably set this as one of the sites as well.



I'm going home on Saturday! I don't quite know how to feel about that. It'll be nice, and not so nice, to see friends, and family.

How do you pick what books to sell back? I like some of them and I don't know if it's worth it to sell it back at half the price I got them for.

So, right now, I'm going to go back to the grindstone with my hair sprouting out of my head in a 'do resembling Pebbles from the Flinstones.