More Roommate Drama



Hello poppets!

So this has been a particularly stressful week for me. We had the dreaded roommate meeting Friday afternoon.

Now, for those of you not up to speed, my direct roommate has been having her boyfriend sleep with us every night she's been here.

And, on top of that, she's been having randos crash in our living room.

Apparently, no one was bothered by this but me. But that doesn't matter because after she told me so-and-so was staying Thursday night right before she and Tim went to bed, I lost it.

Me: Why didn't you ask me?

Her: You weren't here.

Me: Well, why didn't you text me and ask me?

Her: You're never here. I just forgot.

Yeah, you just forgot.

Anywho, after lots of discussion then arguing then crying, Christina graciously agreed to having time spend the night only twice a week and in the living room.

How accommodating of her.